Thursday, June 19, 2014

Tennis Themed Pinwheel Centerpieces

I was asked to make some centerpieces for tables that were tennis themed and using pinwheels, and this is what I came up with.  All the files to make these came from SVGCuts. The pinwheels are a lot of work to make, but so worth it in the end and are adorable when they spin!


Here is what I used:
*Gift Boxes SVG Kit  (triangle box) I added an additional panel to the sides for more stability and cut just the tip of the triangle off to make a hole for the stick to pass through.
*Deluxe Pinwheel  (this is a FREE file!)
*Fun & Games SVG Kit (tennis balls and rackets)  The racket handles are wrapped with thin ribbon.

The digital paper (13 different designs total) came from Busy Lizzy Designs.  I just printed each digi design on white AC card stock and cut out the files I needed.


 These centerpieces stand about 18" tall and the pinwheels are 10" round.  





 The bases are nice and sturdy and weighted down.  I used the little cement puck weights from those balloon tie downs, drilled a hole in the center and glued the stick in it.


 The lollipop sticks have matching ribbon wrapped all down the sticks.






2 comments: