Thursday, October 24, 2013

Halloween Goodie Treat Bags

LOOK at this adorable digital paper from Fleurette Bloom called Oh Candy Corn!  Isn't it just the cutest and right now you can download it for FREE!

I printed the digital paper on white AC Card Stock and then used a file from My Scrap Chick called Halloween Treat Bags and cut it out from the printed paper.  They went together so perfectly!!


I put clear acetate with white dots behind the candy corn cutout.  Looks cute and makes it more sturdy!

The tag banner I just made myself and printed it out and stuck them behind the buttons.  I added a little twine and inked the edges.  Super cute and simple gift bags using matching printable paper!
Go get your paper (it comes in purple too!!) and check out all the other great files from Fleurette Bloom!

No comments:

Post a Comment