Friday, June 14, 2013

Purse Shaped Cards

I wanted to make some purse cards, so I made up 2 of my own using SVGCuts awesome files.

I used 2 simple purse files from Paula's Boutique SVG Collection and turned the purse shapes into cards.  After adding all the embossing, embellishments and layering, I think they turned out really cute!

The cards fit into a 5x7 envelope, so they are nice, large cards.
*******************************************************************
Purse #1

 Embossing is done with the Tiny Bubbles embossing folder.



 I just added a simple sentiment...I didn't want to take too much away from the purse.


The round, antiqued brass circles are 7/16" Eyelets, (just the washer part), hot glued on.
******************************************************************
Purse #2


 I added the hanging tag by putting an eyelet at the end, so it doesn't easily get ripped off.


 The round circles are cut from shiny, silver cardstock. White stitching-love the white gel pen!!

The center clasp is just a brad spread out and hot glued on.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I just love these purses and I love large cards...you conquered both!

    ReplyDelete