Monday, December 19, 2011

Winter Frosty Hat Box

I made this Winter Frosty hat that is also a box that you can put goodies inside!  The svg's come from SVGCuts.com.  I used:
*Made In The USA SVG Kit (3D hat)
*3D Wintergreens SVG Kit
I made the rim of my hat a little bigger so I would have room to add the greens.  After assembling them, the tips were painted with white acrylic paint to look like snow.  I also added some snow to the top hat.  I tied a ribbon/bow around the hat and added a Christmas brad to the middle.  I love the look of these greens  and the pine cone from SVGCuts!  They are so real looking!


The hat lifts up and inside you can put any kinds of goodies or cookies!  Cute!!









2 comments:

  1. Wow, unbelieveable!! That is some serious paper art, girl! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been super busy. I have been checking out my reader and you have one fabulous piece after the other. :) Love them! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete