Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Memory Journal Album






So here is my project....a double sided journal/album for you to fill with your personal pictures and journaling from Christmas!  There are a ton of pictures to look at because I wanted you to be able to see each and every page.  The album is 11" wide, 9 1/2" tall and 3 1/4" thick.  It has 22 pages for you to personalize, plus the whole back large area.  Each of the 10 middle pages have 2 tags inside each page for you to pull out and add journaling and/or messages there too!  So there are a total of 20 tags with pull ribbons attached.  I hope you like and enjoy~there was a lot of time and love put into this!


The album stays closed with the tied ribbon

































15 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for being my guest designer. You have taken my new file and made it a masterpiece. Though I place the first bid at $20, you surely will see me here more. I love this album and this will make a wonderful gift for someone special in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! I so wish I had the talent to make one lol. My bid is $25

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Album Kristin!!! Really Fabulous!!! My bid is $30.00.

    Eva :0)
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great album!! You put alot of work into this project, great job!!
    sdelong1228@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! each page is better than the other, I love this album, so beautiful, gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful ablum Kristin. It's so nice to have you as a guest designer! I bid $35
    Bonnie
    http:scrap-n-away.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful album, you are very talented. I bid $45.00

    Linda McGee

    ReplyDelete
  8. This album is gorgeous! So many great cuts from CK. You are a pro at putting his together!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. just amazing!! I love this!!
    Janet Royer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning album. So full of cuteness ! I love that you girls are doing this hop for charity. Happy holidays.
    Scrappingmamma

    ReplyDelete
  11. Still have my eye on this one. I bid $55

    ReplyDelete