Thursday, October 13, 2011

PB & J Recipe Card

So there was a challenge at My Scrap Chick (ADORABLE files by the way!) to use one of her Kawaii food svg files and come up with something cute.  I volunteered to use 4 of her files and come up with 4 different ideas.  The first file was this cute PB & J and this is what I came up with.  I just found a recipe online that uses peanut butter and jelly, printed it on cardstock and then added the little cuties.  The PB&J have pop dots on the back to have them stand out so everything is not so flat.  The sentiment is just from my collection of stamps.  I cut out the same shape as the jelly and stamped on that.

How cute would this be to buy a bread pan, a jar of peanut butter and jelly, maybe a few other ingredients, add the recipe card and wrap it all up and give as a gift!? I haven't tried the recipe, by the way, but it sounds good. Let me know if you happen to try it!

2 comments:

  1. I am going to go cook this recipe RIGHT now... Will advise. *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not so good. I'll leave it at that. Oh well, it was worth a try! : )

    ReplyDelete