Sunday, September 18, 2011

Shark Card-Happy Birthday

I made this Happy Birthday Shark Card using Tropical Friends SVG Collection and Beach Bum Collection Part I from SVGCuts.  I added some thin, cotton twist yarn (this comes in several colors and it is cheap.....this color is called Limerick Twist), a few silver rhinestones, tiny silver brads and a metal tag that says "Smile".   The sentiment is just stamped in black ink on white cardstock and I used shaped cutting scissors to cut around it, then inked the edges in blue. I also put a small dot of clear craft lacquer on his eye to make it shiny.  I think it turned out pretty cute!



2 comments:

  1. yes, it did...it turned out really cute. I have those shiny brads...found in a sale bin and they have been fun to use. I am a lover of water and the beach so this is fabulous to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Made me wonder if it was for Cole too ;- ) Nice job.

    ReplyDelete