Sunday, September 18, 2011

3D Letters "COLE"

I made my nephews name in the 3D letters from SVGCuts from their 3D Letters SVG Kit.  I think it turned out sooo cute!  His room is a beachy/fish themed room, so it will fit right in!  I also used these collections to add all the cuteness to it:  Beach Bum Collection Part II, Beach Bum Collection Part III, and Tropical Friends SVG Collection.  I love the letter "O"!  I turned it into a fish tank.  It has clear transparency sheets on both sides and I embossed them so it looks like bubbles. I did lots of embossing and inking and popped out many of the elements to give it a lot of depth.

My little boy loved it and wants one, so I will make him his own "O"-shaped fish tank for his room! :)







15 comments:

  1. Loving this so much! Great attention to detail and the embossing on the transparency is a fantastic touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo super amazing and adorable! My mouth is still hanging open - what an amazing gift for your nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally amazing, what a wonderful job you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!!! This totally inspired me for my Halloween project I am working on. This is one of my favorite SVGCut files. You did a FABULOUS job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure when you posted and saw yesterday some place else. All I can say is wow and amazing and give yourself a big pack on the back and Cole better not play with it but enjoy from afar...haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just amazing! What a wonderful gift! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a wonderful job. This is really stupendous. Thanks for the inspirations ;- )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is truly beautiful. You must have put a lot of work into that. I'm sure Cole is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. extra :) super idea and amazing project :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hola tiene algun video de muestra, ya que tengo que hacer uno para mi hija, racias

    ReplyDelete