Thursday, June 23, 2011

USA Banner

I made this banner with lots of love...it is going to hang in my Grandma's hospital room, where she stays.  She loves to see my projects and my mom was going to Ohio to visit, so I quickly...or not so quickly (it took 4 straight hours...lol)...made this to hang in her room to replace another wall hanging I had done.  I had to take fast pictures before she left for the airport, so unfortunately, the pictures came out bad and do not do it justice.  I thought it turned out beautiful. Everything is from the Made In The USA collection from SVGCuts.  For the USA letters, I only used the letter face portion and did not make them 3D. 





1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, it looks great!! Your grandma will love it! You're so sweet! She must have the coolest room!

    ReplyDelete