Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Everything Paper Piecing Blog Hop~*~Day 2~*~Martini Card Set w/ Purse


Welcome to Day 2 of the Everything Paper Piecing Blog Hop!  So glad you came back to visit and if this is your first time...WELCOME!
There are lots of great projects today and some great blog candy....
(at least 1 on every blog).  
This hop runs from June 13-June 15, and each project will showcase a paper piecing.
Be sure to check back everyday to see new projects created using paper piecings,
and there just might be some extra blog candy to share!  If you just lucked out and happened to show up on my blog, please start from the beginning HERE (Liz's blog).  Enjoy and have fun!

Here is the complete line-up of the hop.
Liz Hagage

Staci McDonough's Crafties

Kristin Courtney
(you are here!!)
Mandy Gossard 

Chrissy Palmer 
Jessica Red Bailey
Tricia Veinot-Moore

Ann Galbreath 
Christy Fillmore
Now on to my Project!  I'm very excited to share!  Do you know how hard it is to make something and not be able to share it immediately!!  :)~
 
My project for today is a Martini Card Set with a "Gift Box" Purse to hold the cards!  Wouldn't this be fun to give to a friend for her birthday or some other fun occasion!  The files I used to make this project are from SVGCuts.com.  I used the freebie Martini and freebie Sexy High Heel SVG's.....these are actually freebies on their blog!!  I also used a great collection called Sweet Designer Cards and Envelopes SVG Collection and Sunny Weekend Purses SVG Kit.  I love the background paper!  It is called Flirty Girls Night Out by WeRMemoryKeepers.  I used clear window sheets on top of the glass and embossed it to give it texture and an actual "glass" look.  A little "salt" (embossing glitter) on the rim, add the olive, ...and you are good to go!





I hope you enjoyed this!  Leave me a comment and tell me what you think....


Oh...Don't forget, On the last Blog Hop Day, I will be giving away a $10 gift card to SVGCuts.com that they have so generously donated!  Winner will be randomly picked and announced on the 16th.  Here is what you must do to be in the drawing for the gift card:
First......Leave a comment on each of my 3 "Blog Hop" projects and......
Second.....Become a follower here on my blog!  That's it!  Good luck!

Now hop on over to Mandy's blog and see what she has in store for you.  Be sure to check back tomorrow for new projects and possible blog candy!
Thanks for hopping along with the Everything Paper Piecing Blog Hop, I hope you enjoyed your stay!
*Thanks!* ~Kristin  :)~

19 comments:

  1. Great project.. thanks!
    Love TBD!
    helena48@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this set!!!! i wish i could get 1 of these LOL. you have amazing talent :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I LOVE this, what a cool idea. Thanks for sharing
    Trish
    krazykcrafters at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I can't believe how 3D the shoe looks. tluiz@4fast.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is that...you are bery talented
    scrappinwmn@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great gift idea for the girls of my city.

    mjblahnik56@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean by keeping a secret & not being able to share right away, I am the same way & it killed me to keep my projects a secret!

    love the cards, purse & shoe!!!!! They absolutely would make a GREAT gift! Adorable!

    Staci

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet! Excellent project, just so fun! TFS!
    jennyplace26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute love the martini glass and the paper is adorable! I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute gift this would make. Love the song too :D Thank You for sharing in the hop.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun project. TFS. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow loVe love love these , fabulous projects .. the purse is my favorite
    Deborah foti ~ustoleit@comcast.net
    Http://www.scrappingmamma.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whoa! This set is amazing! My jaw is hanging open!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How adorable. I love the shoe. :0)

    info@stinkincutepaperpiecings.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it!! so cool,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. very cool!joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. great project, thanks for sharing

    kaykyjordie@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great set, Kristen. Love the look of your "glass." Nicely done ;- ) You have such creative ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kristin: Came across your blog through Linda at Paper Boutique! Thanks for posting this amazing purse coaster project - SO FUN and a great idea to use all those purses that we create. Thankms for sharing and have to give a big shout out to you - I live just North of Tucson in SaddleBrooke - Live in Tucson is SO BEAUTIFUL right now. Will come back and visit your blog often - so MUCH FUN!

    ReplyDelete