Friday, May 20, 2011

Pool Table Card




Look what I did with Mary's 3D Pool Table Box from The Green Room SVG Kit......I turned it into a card!  The cue stick is still 3D though! I just sized everything to fit on a 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" large card.  I added tiny black brads around the outside where the holes were for some added 3D effect.  Adding some metallic twine, a tiny button and a punched, stamped sentiment, just adds a little extra to it.  I also put clear craft lacquer on the pool balls to make them glossy and raised a little. I know....I know....they are not in the right order!  lol

2 comments:

  1. This is really neat! Love the black brads you used - they really finish it off in a nice "guy" looking way. So cool to see a card made out of the pool table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is one awesome card!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete