Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Hero, My Friend, My Dad Card






I made this card for my Dad for his birthday, but I think it would be perfect for Father's day as well!  I used several collections and files from SVGCuts.  The files I used are:
*Notecard Captions (for the word Friend and I just cut off the "for my" part.  You can easily make the word in SCAL)
*Cliff's Clubhouse Cards (I used the Car Card and welded two of them together, but hand cut off 1, so I then had  a tri-fold card)  Does that make sense? lol
*My Hero Caption Freebie  (I just used the "My Hero caption" and the banner)
I used some twine, buttons, stamps & eyelets just to add some "extra" to it.  The word "DAD" was just made in SCAL and sized to fit the banner.  On the white pages I am going to add a few pictures and a happy Birthday stamp.  

Hope you enjoy...let me know what you think!

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that's really neat how you made it a three-part saying and a tri-fold card.. wow, Kristin! Definitely works for a guy too - cute embellishments! (but not "too cute" of course).. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one! Auspicious start to a new adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very nice! Like the trifold :)

    Carmen L

    ReplyDelete